A new Frito Lay Survey finds:
- 80% of Americans expect snacks, like chips and pretzels, at their
- BIG GAME bash.
- As for what chips they want, 70% of BIG GAME watchers want potato chips, while 54% want tortilla chips.
- 90% say a BIG GAMEl spread isn’t complete without snacks and dips.
- As for what dips they prefer, salsa is the top choice (16%), followed by:
- Cheese dips and spreads (15%)
- French Onion Dip (13%)
- Guacamole (12%)
- Buffalo Chicken dip (12%)
- In the battle of cities, it seems San Francisco and Kansas City have absolutely different snacking preferences, with San Fran residents preferring potato chips (48%) and Kansas City fans of popcorn (32%).
- As for watching the game, 91% say they’ll watch regardless of what teams are playing.
- 87% will host or attend a party, or watch the game at home.
- 9% will be watching the game at a bar.