The Country Star Playoffs are FULL! If you would like a spot on the waiting list you can email Rowdy Ron to get on the Back-up list at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see ya out on the road!
JUNE 24TH PUTNAM COUNTY FAIR
JULY 16TH WAPAKONETA SUMMER MOON FESTIVAL
JULY 29TH SHELBY COUNTY FAIR
AUGUST 3RD FINALS AT THE AUGLAIZE COUNTY FAIR
For all things Auglaize County Fair click here:
CSP RULES :
1. Each qualifier must disclose his or her legal name, address, telephone number and Social Security number to WIMT (T-102) radio.. Upon disclosure of the above information, the person will be officially eligible to be declared a winner despite any such inference on the air. Any person found to have supplied false or misleading information may be disqualified from the contest and would therefore forfeit the prize. All entrants to any WIMT (T-102) radio contest both imply and agree to participate in the contests and obey the rules by their participation in the contest.
2. WIMT (T-102) Radio has the right to require a winner to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release and return it to WIMT (T-102) radio within three (3) days of notification or WIMT (T-102) Radio can determine an alternate winner at random. All prizes (not date sensitive) must be claimed no later than thirty days after winning. If prize has not been claimed by this date, winner forfeits the prize and WIMT (T-102) radio reserves the right to select another winner.
3. Prizes are non-transferable and substitutions are not allowed .
4. No proxies (authorized agents or written authorizations) are accepted. The actual prize winner must claim prize. (see age note below in #5)
5. Contests are open to all legal U.S. resident. WIMT (T-102) radio has set an age requirement of age 16 years and older as of April 30, 2022
6. Employees of WIMT (T-102) iHeart Media Lima and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production, promotion and fulfillment agencies, other broadcast companies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible for any contest.
7. Each contestant agrees that WIMT (T-102) radio can use his/her voice, name and likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation. All participants agree to and are bound by official rules and WIMT (T-102) radio reserves the right to establish additional rules at any time.
8. As a condition of winning, no contest winner may represent, or appear in an advertisement for any other radio station, other than WIMT (T-102) radio for a period of thirty days from the date they win the contest. Winners also may not grant interviews about their participation in any WIMT (T-102) radio contests or make public comments in any medium, including the Internet without prior written permission of WIMT (T-102) radio. Additionally, no prize may be used in any way that would be disparaging to WIMT (T-102) radio.
9. WIMT (T-102) radio will not be responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, or late mail. Prizes mailed with or without winner’s request cannot be replaced. At times WIMT (T-102) could request that a prize be picked-up at the station.
10. Contests are void where prohibited or restricted by law. All Federal, State, Local laws and regulations shall apply. For any standard WIMT (T-102) contest, there may be only one (1) winner per family or household in any 30 day period. This 30 day period may be waived for specific, major station promotions. Upon winning a prize valued at $1,000.00 or more or winning a trip, the household may not win a second trip or prize valued at $1,000.00 or more within a one (1) year period following the first win.
11. WIMT (T-102) radio reserves the right to disqualify any contestant and determine an alternate winner at random in the event that any of these contest rules are not met. Contestant must provide legal ID and Social Security number to claim prize, in the case of a minor the parent or legal guardian must provide applicable information. All prizes valued over $599.00 are subject to applicable state and/or federal taxes and a 1099 tax form will be issued to the winner. Winner must sign a legal release form provided by WIMT (T-102) radio to obtain prizes valued over $599.00
12. No purchase or consideration is necessary to win.
13. Decisions by WIMT (T-102) radio regarding winner and all contest details are final and binding in all respects.
14. WIMT (T-102) and its sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement prizes.
15. In accepting a WIMT (T-102) radio prize, the winner accepts to take the prize as outlined in T-102 Country Star Playoffs 2022. If winner is not able or chooses not to accept prize “as is”, winner forfeits his/her prize WIMT (T-102) radio reserves the right to select another winner. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue, movement of prize unless otherwise specified.
16. All winners, by acceptance of prize, agree to release WIMT (T-102) radio, IHeart Media Lima, its promotional partner(s), and clients, together with their respective parent companies and subsidiaries from any liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt or use of prize or while traveling to or from any prize related activity.
17. WIMT (T-102) reserves the right to designate the location/venue that the participant will perform at and the night of the performance.
18. Contestants will draw numbers the night of their performance to determine the order in which they will complete their songs that have been selected. The odds of determining the order vary depending on the number of contestants that will be participating at the arranged venue/location.
20. A panel of at least 3 judges selected by WIMT (T-102) will be present at each venue/location and judge the contestants on five areas; which include, appearance, quality, showmanship, audience participation and overall performance.
21.5 winners are chosen per round. All 5 going directly to the Auglaize County Fair. Winners will be announced each night and must be present at the end of each night’s performances. . All rules will be applied to the finals as well as each round.
22.For a copy of the official contest rules or a list of winners (no longer than 30 days after a contest has concluded), please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WIMT (T-102), 667 West Market Street, Lima, OH 45801.
23. Odds of winning are undeterminable and depend on varying conditions.
24. If any portion of the above rules is determined to be unenforceable due to local or state laws, all other portions of these official rules shall remain in effect.
25. Contestants will sing two country songs in the contest. The songs chosen must be country and played on country radio.T-102 has the right to determine if songs chosen are eligible. No original songs.
26. The 1st place winner from the year before is not eligible to enter the contest. The previous winner must sit out one
PRIZE MONEY: !ST PLACE $2,500 2ND PLACE $700.00 3RD PLACE $300.00