- Items from Hugh Hefner's estate are being auctioned later this month
- They include some pretty unique items
- You could own his silk pajamas, a statue of Farrah Fawcett's naked torso, or a scale model of Hef's childhood home in Chicago
Items from Hugh Hefner’s estate will be auctioned off by Julien’s Auctions at the end of the month. Among the Playboy founder’s prized items are some unique picks, like his silk robe and a model of his childhood home. Here are the highlights:
- Hef’s complete collection of Playboy magazines is expected to be grabbed for as much as $40,000
- A custom Monopoly board game from 1974 that includes a model of Hefner smoking a pipe and a Playboy bunny may go for as much as $8,000
- Lucky buyers have the chance to slip into his smoking jacket and a few sets of silk pajamas in different colors, which are expected to be snatched up for up to $5,000 and $2,000.
- A massive portrait of Hef between two stone lions is also featured in the catalog, expected to go for up to $2,000
- A $5 bill with Hef’s face on it is also up for bid, which was a funny gift from former "Esquire" magazine owner Clay Felker for "Playboy’s" 25th-anniversary roast.
- You could also own a furnished scale model of Hefner’s childhood home in Chicago.
- There’s also a need statue of Farrah Fawcett’s torso that’s up for grabs, reportedly made by the woman herself.
- If you’re looking for something a little naughtier, you could be the owner of a pocket square featuring a woman “riding” the moon.
- This one is perfect for people planning a huge party. The auction includes a massive Playboy-themed water slide that’s going for up to $800.
Those are just some of the many items featured in the upcoming auction. It takes place online HERE on November 30th and December 1st. But you can also attend the live auction in Los Angeles, California on the same days.
Source: Julien’s Auctions