- 80% of U.S. workers would like to switch to a four-day workweek.
- 82% would be somewhat or very willing to work more hours in four days, rather than less hours and five days.
- That number is up from 63% of people who felt that way in May of 2019.
- It seems 71% think the switching to four days would make them more productive.
- Of those working from home now because of the coronavirus, more than half say they are already working more than they were at the office.
- And it’s not like those extra hours are going to change for a lot of people, with only 48% of people saying they’ll return to the office once it’s considered safe.
Source:New York Post